- Ambitious young business man, was born 1973 in Qatif city .
- Has achieved preliminary education in Awamia schools, then achieved bachelor degree with honor ship in the mechanical engineering from Indiana university, USA.
- Have achieved several international certificates such as Vibration III, API , NEBB.
- Volunteer in many social and various activities all over KSA (motherland)
- Married and has 3 children
1998 – Joined Saudi ARAMCO – Jubail industrial city where he achieved a lot of technical & managerial experience.
2000 – Established cold oasis group (COG) which is professional & specialized company in electromechanical works.
Then, he established Enjaz Oiasis factory which is counted as one of the important manufacturing facilities in the HVAC accessories in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Besides HVAC specialized work, Engineer Abdulmohsin Alfaraj is an active partner of Pioneers world group in the real estate development & business
Social & Volunteered Activities:
- Working as elected member in the eastern province chamber of commerce as he wan third place-business men category during the elections of 2014.
- Chairman of Qatif business center (part of eastern chamber)
- Has a lot of achievements with his team such as, opening labor office in Qatif, ministry of trading office, procure private land for Qatif chamber and many other things.
- Also has contributed in encouraging youth category who started their own business by giving them free consultation which helps them to succeed.
- Engineer Abdulmohsin is considered as one of most important committee members who supports the idea of free business in the youth category in our area.
- Engineer Abdulmohsin is permanent honor members and one of most important members supporting Alsalam and Ohod club activities.
- Also he supported many charitable associations in the regionز
Academic Contribution, Locally and International:
- ASHRAE member.
- Annual lecturer in the RC at Jubail & Yanbu about effective management.
- Comntributes in research papaers at NweYork energy conference.
- Review of construction specifications for ARAMCO as work committee member in 2010.